The Return  

Posted by Brooks

First of all, for those of you who graciously come here to read my ramblings, I have to apologize for suddenly taking down the blog. I felt that it was important to take care of a few issues before I continued with what I was doing. Those issues have now been taken care of. I can now continue my blog and stay true to it's original intent.

Thanks for being patient with me. I will try to have all of the old posts back up and some new entries by the end of the weekend.

P.S. All comments were deleted when I took down the entries, so don't think I'm skirting the issue if you posted a comment challenging something I wrote. Just post your comment again. :)

2 comments

It's good to have you back. You had a nice article about Kyrie Irving just before the site went down. Will that be reposted?

Yes, it will be reposted along with the other entries I had up. It just takes a little time to re-enter them. Thanks for reading.

Post a Comment

Contributors

My photo
Birmingham, AL
In my opinion, college basketball is the greatest overall sport. March and April are my favorite times of the year. My wife says I have an obsession.

Contact

If you have questions, concerns or comments not related to a particular post, you may email me at hansen.brooks@gmail.com. Thanks for reading.

Please visit

My best friend (since I was about two years old) is currently serving full-time as a missionary in China. On his blog, you can learn about what type of ministry he is doing, the struggles he faces in doing that ministry and how you can help. If you have a free second and want to see someone living out their faith in a real way, please visit Kenny's Blog.