Why the blog has been so dead --- update on Wall's mother  

Posted by Brooks

I would like to say sorry to those who come here to read my blog. I have had very little activity over the last few weeks due to travel and sickness. The sinus-bug has really jumped up and gotten me over the last week. Now that I'm starting to feel a little better, I'll be updating more.

John Wall's mom comes home

As of last night, John Wall's mother is home and doing much better. In a message from Wall, he said that he is "happy his mom is back home" and would like to say "thanks to everybody for praying for her."

1 comments

It's good to have you back!

Post a Comment

Contributors

My photo
Birmingham, AL
In my opinion, college basketball is the greatest overall sport. March and April are my favorite times of the year. My wife says I have an obsession.

Contact

If you have questions, concerns or comments not related to a particular post, you may email me at hansen.brooks@gmail.com. Thanks for reading.

Please visit

My best friend (since I was about two years old) is currently serving full-time as a missionary in China. On his blog, you can learn about what type of ministry he is doing, the struggles he faces in doing that ministry and how you can help. If you have a free second and want to see someone living out their faith in a real way, please visit Kenny's Blog.