Northstar Basketball Interview with Nolan Dennis  

Posted by Brooks

Go check out the great interview done by Alex Schwartz with current University of Memphis verbal Nolan Dennis. Click here for interview!

Some of the highlights:

NB: How did you make your decision [to commit to Memphis]?
ND: I made my decision . . . after elite camp. We went out there, I worked out with all the [players], did the drills, saw the school, played at the FedEx Forum [in] a scrimmage and then I just knew right then and there exactly where I wanted to go.

NB: Was there anything . . . specific that stood out to you the most?
ND: The most? It was basically just the practice, they way he [Memphis Head Coach John Calipari] pushes his players to the next level. He got Derrick Rose [and] CDR [Chris Douglas-Roberts] to the next level. [It was] the way he pushes you, he wants the best potential out of you. I think he can . . . get the best out of me and I think he can get me to the next level.

Nolan Dennis: "I have to work on everything."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Contributors

My photo
Birmingham, AL
In my opinion, college basketball is the greatest overall sport. March and April are my favorite times of the year. My wife says I have an obsession.

Contact

If you have questions, concerns or comments not related to a particular post, you may email me at hansen.brooks@gmail.com. Thanks for reading.

Please visit

My best friend (since I was about two years old) is currently serving full-time as a missionary in China. On his blog, you can learn about what type of ministry he is doing, the struggles he faces in doing that ministry and how you can help. If you have a free second and want to see someone living out their faith in a real way, please visit Kenny's Blog.